Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Reflection

    What I knew about China before this unit is nothing. What I think now is, China is a very poor country. They are a poor country because they sell their products and goods very cheap to the United States. I would consider visiting to see how their lifestyle is over there. I would want to go to work to see how much they struggle to make a living.
    What I thought about the prezi idea was that it was entertaining and new. I would try it in the future to get a good impression and nice job that pays well. It was working easier with PowerPoint but it's less entertaining. It was hard at first to work with easy bib but then I got used to it. What I would have done differently is make my presentation more entertaining and new.   

No comments:

Post a Comment